A modular automation cell. Suitable for assembly automation, screwing, gluing and inspection.
Easy to customise for different applications. For example in a screwing cell, it imports screw coordinates from an external system.
This device is suitable for many different industries, such as the assembly industry. Its work area is 500 cm x 600 cm x 400 cm.
- A robot cell based on modular automation.
- Various feeding devices can be connected to the cell using the Ethernet/IP and I/O interface; a total of 2 connection interfaces.
- When necessary, the cell can be equipped with a pallet track or different kinds of conveyor systems.
- The cell can be equipped with ABB robots up to size IRB1200.Visual user interface with upper level connections.
- Cell measurements: LxWxH 1,200 cm x 800 cm x 2,500 cm.
- Applications include assembly automation, screwing, gluing, pick & place, inspection, etc.