A feeding device for trays. Suitable as a feeding device for cells or production lines where light pieces are fed into production in a certain position; for example, in the electronics industry.
The device is designed for standard-sized trays (300 cm x 340 cm), but it can also be scaled for other sizes.
- Unstacker/feeding device for component trays.
- Can be equipped with a tray exchange manipulator.
- A buffer stock of two stacks.
- Payload 18 kg per stack.
- Max. tray size 300 cm x 340 cm x 50 cm.
- Changeover time of component trays 4 seconds.
- Connections to the production line:
- Its own control/safety circuit
- Graphic interface.