- Sauli Mäntylä.
Board of Directors
- Tommi Juusela, L.LM. (Helsinki and Columbia University). Juusela has previous senior positions in sales, change management and strategic development at Nokia and Neste, currently Member of the Board with several companies.
- Juha Metsälä, M.Sc. (Engineering), eMBA. Metsälä is Founder and Chairman of the Board of Pohjola Rakennus Oy.
- Minna Forsström, Sc. (Engineering), MBA. Program Director, Fazer Group. Forsström has previously worked as project director and director of operations at Fennovoima, Paulig and Pöyry.
- Joakim Flinck, M. Sc. (Econ.). Deputy CEO & Group CFO, Algol Group. Previously, among others, Flinck has held senior positions in the finance operations of Paroc Group.
- Algol Group CEO Alexander Bargum, Chairman of the Board.
The responsibilities of the Board of Directors of subsidiaries cover the following
- Appointing the company's Managing Director; matters related to the remuneration of senior management.
- Compensation scheme (within the overall framework set by the Group).
- Short-term and long-term strategic operational goals and actions, as well as monitoring and addressing deviations in these goals and actions.
- Annual financial targets, taking into consideration the owner’s expectations, as well as monitoring and addressing deviations in these targets.
- Analysis and monitoring of business risks and opportunities.
- Regular contacts with the Managing Director and the company's other operational management.
- Strategic investment initiatives and their preparation for processing by the parent company.
- Stakeholder issues (such as customer satisfaction, developing the portfolio of principals, HR issues, etc.).
- Monitoring compliance with policies and guidelines set by the Board of Directors of the parent company.Changes to the Boards of Directors of subsidiaries do not affect their operative organisation.
THIS IS US
We believe that the world of our customers is becoming automated, faster and even more complex. We are actively part of this change by offering our customers intralogistic solutions as well as a wide range of technical products. We also offer comprehensive maintenance and after-sales services for all our solutions.Read more
Algol Technics has implemented a Code of Business Conduct, that define our ethical code of conduct for the activities of all our employees.Read more